Search this blog for other interesting articles

Sunday 4 September 2011

SAP Basis Book Recommendations

Hi All,

Have received quite a lot of requests from my dear followers to suggest some good SAP books. Here are the books which I have gone through and found interesting and worth buying.

SAP Basis Administration Handbook, NetWeaver Edition





SAP Basis Certification Questions: SAP Basis Interview Questions, Answers, and Explanations





SAP R/3 System Administration: The Official SAP Guide



SAP Performance Optimization Guide (6th Edition)



Sizing SAP Systems



Managing SAP ERP 6.0 Upgrade Projects







SAP® NetWeaver Portal Technology: The Complete Reference







7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sir,

I am a learner of sap basis, Could you guide me which is preferred book for beginer in sapR/3 and netweaver administration. I am confussed in posted books which is the begining one for guys like me.

DurgaPrasad said...

Hi Friend...For beginners "SAP Basis Administration Handbook Netweaver addition" is the best one. That is the first book, I have mentioned in the above list.

Anonymous said...

hi sir...

I am new to SAP Basis. which book is preferable to me?

DurgaPrasad said...

Hi Friend...For beginners "SAP Basis Administration Handbook Netweaver addition" is the best one. That is the first book, I have mentioned in the above list.

Unknown said...

Hi Anna,

Can u please suggest me for learning java adminstration.

thanks in advance...


HARIPRASAD said...

Hi prasad,
I have 4 years of experience on ECC6.0,DB2 and AIX.
I am planing to write certification Please suggest which is suitable for me...

Regards,
C.Hariprasad

manoj said...

hi ..can u suggest me any job in sap basis profile?. i am a fresher 2014 passedout. As a fresher in SAP BASIS can i get a job in sap basis profile? please suggest me some job oppurtinities.thank u in advance

Search this blog for other interesting articles

Please subscribe & activate link received to your email id to receive latest articles

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner