Please note most of these questions are gathered by me from students who have already taken certification exam and from google.
Hope you will find these useful !! All the best!
Here are some Transport questions:
1) Which of the following components indicate that R3 is a client / server system?
a. Multiple DB’s
b. Database server
c. 3 separate hardware servers (DB, applcn & presentation server)
d. Db service, app service & presentation service
2) Which of the following is not contained in R/3 DB?
a. The R/3 Repository
b. The R/3 kernel
c. Customer Data
d. Transaction data
e. Customizing Data
f. The ABAP dictionary
3) Which of the following is correct in regard to R/3 clients?
a. The R/3 client has it’s own customer data and programs which are not
accessible to other clients within the same R/3 system.
b. An R/3 client has all R/3 repository objects and client independent
customizing with all other clients in the R/3 system
c. An R/3 client shares customizing and Applcn data with other clients in the
same R/3 system
d. An R/3 client enables you to separate applcn data from customizing data
4) Which of the following statements is correct in regard to SAP Client Concept
a. All customizing settings are client independent
b. A client has unique set of applcn data
c. A client has it’s own repository objects
d. All customizing settings are client dependant
5) Which of the following strategies enables R/3 customers to avoid making
modifications to SAP Std objects?
a. Using Enhancement techs such as Program exits & menu exits
b. Modifying SAP delivered programs
c. Changing SAP std functionality using the IMG
d. Performing customizing to provide the required functionality
6) Which of the following statements are correct in regard to IMG?
a. The IMG consists of series of customizing activities for defining a Companies
b. The IMG is a online resource providing the necessary info and steps to help
you implementing the R/3 applcn Modules
c. IMG is client independent
d. All of the above
7) Which of the following strategies enables an Enterprise to meet its business needs by changing or enhancing R/3 functionality
a. Maintaining application data using the Various R3 Business transactions in
the SAP Std
b. Using the ABAP workbench to create the read R/3 repository objects
c. Using customizing to modify R/3 programs after obtaining an access key from
d. Using customer Exits to enhance the functionality of existing SAP Objects
8) Which of the following statements are correct in regards to modifications
a. modification is a change to an SAP Std object
b. A modification must be registered using the SAP OSS (SSCR)
c. SAP recommends modification only if customer’s business meets cannot be
me by customizing enhancement techs or customer dev
d. All the above
9) Which of the following statements is correct in regard to the customizing
a. Customizing enables R/3 applcn process to be set to reflect a companies
b. Customizing can be performed only from within IMG
c. Customizing is necessary because R/3 delivered w/o Business process.
d. None of the above
10) Which of the following is correct in regard to R/3 repository
a. Customers can develop new repository objects using tools in the ABAP
b. Customer developed repository objects reside in the R/3 repository alongside
std repository objects
c. Customers can create & assign new repository objects to a development class
d. All of the above
11) Which of the following statements is correct in regard to critical client roles as recommended by SAP?
a. Customizing changes can be made in any client
b. All customizing & dev changes should be made in a single R/3 client
c. Repository object should be created and changed in R/3 Quality assurance
d. Unit testing should take place in the customizing and dev client
12) Which of the following activities should not be performed within a system landscape
a. Customizing & dev changes are promoted to a QAS client before being
delivered to PRD
b. The R/3 system is upgraded to a new R/3 release
c. Dev changes are mad directly in the PRD client
d. Changes are assigned to a specific role
13) Which of the following benefits does the 3-system landscape recommended by SAP have?
a. Customizing and dev, testing, and prod activities take place in separate DB
environments and do not affect one another
b. Changes are tested in the QAS system and imported in the PRD system only
c. Client independent changes can be made in the DEV system w/o immediately
affecting the PRD client
d. All of the above
14) Which of the following statements is correct in regard to multiple R/3 clients?
a. All clients in the same R/3 system share the same R/3 repository and client independent customizing settings
b. No more than one client in the same R/3 system should allow changes to
client independent customizing changes.
c. If a client allows for changes to client dependent customizing, the client
should also allow for changes to Client independent customizing objects
d. All of the above.
15) Which of the following statements is correct in regard to setup of 3-system landscape
a. There is only R/3 DB for the system landscape
b. One client should allow for the automatic recording of client dependent
customizing and client independent changes.
c. All R/3 systems have the same System ID (SID)
d. All clients must have unique client numbers
16) Which of the following statements is correct in regard to the CUST client
a. It should allow changes to client independent customizing, but not repository objects
b. It should automatically record all changes to customizing settings
c. It should not allow changes to client dependent and client independent
d. It should allow for all changes, but not require recording of changes to change request.
17) Which of the following statements is correct in regard to the 2-system landscape
a. It is not optimal because 3 is limited opportunity to test the transport of
changes from the DEV system to the PRD system
b. It allows for changes to Customizing in the PRD system
c. It is recommended by SAP because Customizing and DEV do not impact
d. All of the above
18) Which of the following statements is correct in regard to Phase implementation.
a. All CUST changes made in PRD support system must also be made in the
b. The system landscape requires 5 R/3 systems
c. Changes in the PRD support system do not have to be made in the DEV env
d. The system landscape needs an env that supports a PRD system with any reqd changes.
19) Which of the following statements is not valid in regard to global system landscape
a. A global template can be used for the roll out of corporate CUST settings and
b. Management of different repository objects can be managed using name
spaces, and name ranges for the repository objects
c. Merging and CUST settings delivered by the corporate office with local
CUST efforts can easily be done using change requests
d. SAP provides different tools to aid the roll-out of a global template.
20) Which of the following statements is correct in regard to CUST and DEV changes?
a. all changes are recorded to task in CUST change request
b. the changes should be recorded to tasks in change requests for transport to other clients and systems
c. the changes must be manually performed in every R/3 system
d. the changes can easily be made simultaneously in multiple clients.
21) Which of the following statements in regard to change requests is false?
a. The customizing organizer and the workbench organizer are tools used to view, create and manager change request
b. A change request is a collection of tasks where developers and people performing
customizing record the changed they make.
c. All changes made as a result of IMG activities are recorded to customizing
d. SAP recommends setting your R/3 system so that customizing changes made in the customizing and development client are automatically recorded to change requests.
22) For which of the following activities is the TMS (tcode STMS) not designed?
a. Releasing change requests
b. Viewing import queues
c. Viewing log files generated by both the export process and the import process
d. Initiating the import process
23) Which of the following statements is correct after you have successfully imported change request into the quality assurance system?
a. The change requests must be released again to be exported to the production system.
b. The data files containing the changed objects are deleted from the transport directory
c. The change requests need to be manually added to the import queue of the production system
d. The change requests are automatically added to the import queue of the
24) Which of the following statements is correct in regard to the change requests in an import queue?
a. They are sequenced according to their change request number.’
b. They are sequenced in the order in which they were exported from the
c. They are sequenced according to the name of the user who released the requests
d. They are not sequenced by default, but arranged in a variety of ways using the TMS
25) Which of the following techniques can be used to transfer application data between two PRD systems?
a. Recording transaction data to change requests
b. Using ALE to transfer application data
c. Using the client copy tool
d. All the above
26) Which of the following types of data transfer are possible within appropriate use of interface technologies?
a. Transferring legacy data to an R/3 system
b. Transferring data between R/3 clients
c. Transferring data to non-SAP systems
d. Transporting change requests to multiple R/3 systems
27) Which of the following statements is correct in regard to user master data?
a. User master data can be transported in a change request
b. User master data is unique to each R/3 system, but is shared across clients in the same R/3 system.
c. A specific client copy option enables you to distribute user master data together with authorization profile data
d. User master data included all user logon information, including the definition of authorizations and profiles
28) Which of the following clients should u copy to create new clients and ensure that all data from post installation processing is also copied?
a. a. Client 001
b. b. Client 001
c. c. Client 066
29) Which of the following is not a SAP recommended strategy for setting up a system landscape
a. Using a client copy from the DEV system to set up your QAS and
PRD system when the change request strategy is not an option
b. Creating the PRD system as a combination of a client copy from the
QAS system and change request from the DEV system
c. Using the same setup strategy to establish both the QAS and PRD
d. Setting up the QAS and PRD system by importing Change requests
prompted from the DEV system
30) Which of the following are correct in regard to setup of TMS?
a. The TMS should be setup when the DEV system is installed
b. The TMS should include all R/3 systems in the system landscape
even if the R/3 systems do not physically exist
c. The TMS is critical in establishing the Transport between the DEV &
d. The TMS should be setup before the Change request is created in the
CUST and DEV client
31) Which of the following is correct in regard to system copy strategy
a. SAP recommends the system copy strategy because all CUST &
DEV objects are transferred
b. SAP does not recommend the system copy strategy because there is
no easy to eliminate the unwanted APPLCN data
c. A system copy is the easiest set of strategy recommended by SAP
d. A system copy eliminates the need for change requests for the entire
32) Which of the following activities is not necessary for exporting a change request
a. Documenting every task in the request
b. Releasing every task in the change request
c. Verification of the contents of the change request by the system
d. Unit testing the change request.
33) Which of the following is correct in regard to the task used in the change request that record CUST & DEV changes
a. Task belongs to change request
b. Task can be used by several R/3 users
c. Task are direct responsibility of the Project leader
d. Task records only client specific changes
34) Which of the following indicates that the change request has been signed off after QAS testing.
a. The change request has been released after unit testing.
b. The change request has been successfully imported into the QAS
c. The change request is added into the import queue of all other R/3
systems in the system landscape
d. The project leader communicates the approval of the change request
35) Which of the following is NOT an SAP recommendation
a. Imports into the QAS & PRD system should occur in the same
b. Even if the import process is automatically scripted a technical
consultant or system admin should revise the result of the import
c. The project leader should manually add a change request to import
queue of the QAS system
d. Change request are imported in the same sequence that they were
exported from the DEV system
36) Which of the following is SAP’s recommendation on how to rush an emergency correction into the PRD system
a. Make the changes directly in the PRD system
b. Transport the changes from the DEV system to QAS system & PRD
system using preliminary import
c. Make the change and use a client copy with change request to
distribute the changes into PRD
d. Make the change in the QAS system and transport using preliminary
37) Which of the following transport activities is not typically the responsibility of the system admin
a. Importing change request into all clients within R/3 system
b. Verifying the success of import process
c. Releasing the change request
d. Assisting in solving either export or import errors
38) Which of the following does SAP provide a customer support?
a. R/3 release upgrade to provide new functionality
b. Support packs to correct identified problems in a specific R/3 release
c. R/3 notes to announce errors & corrections for reported problems
d. All of the above
39) The R/3 system ID (SID)
a. Must be unique for each system sharing the same transport directory
b. Must be unique for each system in the system landscape
c. Can start with a number
d. Can consist of any 3 char combination
40) Which of the following statements is correct in regard to the TRANS dir
a. There can be only one TRANS dir in a system landscape
b. All R/3 systems within Transport group share a common TRANS dir
c. In a system landscape using heterogeneous platforms it is not
possible to have a common TRANS dir
d. Only the PRD system can contain the TRANS dir
41) The Transport control program TP
a. Is stored in subdirectory bin of TRANS dir
b. Uses program R3TRANS to access the DB when transporting
c. Cannot be used directly on the OS level
d. Depends on the settings of the transport profile
42) The transport profile
a. Is stored in subdirectory bin of TRANS dir
b. Contains comments and parameter settings that configure the transport control program TP
c. Is managed from within TMS as of release 4.5, but is modified with OS text editors in earlier release
d. Contains only settings that are valid for all R/3 systems in the system landscape
43) The initialization procedure of the CTO
a. Is especially required after a system copy
b. Establishes the initial value for change request Ids
c. Is not mandatory for the purpose of enabling transports
d. Is performed automatically during R/3 installation by program R3setup
44) Which of the following statements is correct in regard to the settings governing changes to repository objects
a. Only the customer name range should be modifiable in production systems.
b. Developments are possible in an R/3 system only if you have applied for a
development namespace from SAP
c. If the global change option is set to not modifiable, it nevertheless possible to make changes in certain name spaces or clients that has their change option set to modifiable.
d. The global change option should always be set to not modifiable for the quality assurance system and the production system.
45) Which of the following statements is correct in regard to the R/3 systems belonging to a transport domain?
A. They all share the same transport directory
B. They are managed centrally using TMS
C. They belong to the same transport group
D. They must run on the same operating system and database platform
46) Which of the following statements is correct in regard to the domain controller?
A. It must be the production system
B. It occurs once in a transport domain
C. It occurs in each transport group
D. It can only be the R/3 system that was originally designated as the transport domain controller
E. It should never be the production system due to the high system load that the domain controller causes
47) Which of the following statements are correct in regard to the TMS?
A. It needs to be initialized only on the transport domain controller
B. It needs to be initialized only on the transport domain controller and the backup domain controller
C. It must be initialized on every R/3 system
D. It must be set up before you can set up transport routes
48) Which of the following statements are correct in regard to the RFC destinations for TMS connections?
A. They are generated automatically when a transport route is created
B. They are generated between the domain controller and each R/3 system in the transport domain
C. They must be established manually before you can use the TMS
D. They are generated during the TMS initialization process
E. They are only needed for importing change requests
49) How is the actual system landscape, including R/3 system roles and relationships, defined using the TMS?
A. By including all R/3 system in the transport domain
B. By configuring transport routes
C. By assigning a role to each R/3 system during the TMS initialization process
D. By designating real, virtual, and external R/3 systems
50) Which of the following statements is correct in regard to a consolidation route?
A. It is defined by an integration system and a consolidation system, and is
associated with a transport layer
B. It is created in the TMS by defining only an integration system and a
C. It is not necessarily required in a two-system landscape
D. It can be defined only once in a transport group
51) Which of the following statements re correct in regard to client-specific transport routes?
A. They are possible as of R/3 Release 4.0
B. They are possible only as of R/3 Release 4.5, and only if extended transport
control is activated
C. They are only allowed for target groups
D. They may not be used in conjunction with client-independent transport routes
52) After you create a new client entry in table T000, which of the following activities enables you to provide the client with data?
A. A remote client copy to populate the client with data from a client in another R/3
B. A client transport to import data from a client in another R/3 system
C. A local client copy to import data from a client within the same R/3 system
D. All of the above
53) Which of the following cannot be used to restrict a client from certain activities?
A. The client role
B. The client-dependent change option
C. The client ID-number
D. A client restriction
E. The client-independent change option
54) Which of the following tasks can be performed using the client copy tools?
A. Merging application data from one client into another client
B. Copying only application data from one client to another client
C. Copying only Customizing data from one client to another client
D. All of the above
55) Which of the following tasks can be performed using the client copy profiles?
A. Scheduling a client copy to occur at a time when system use is low
B. Selecting the subset of application data that will be copied when a client copy is executed
C. Providing required user authorization for the use of client tools
D. Determining the data that will be copied when a client copy is executed
56) Which of the following statements is correct in regard to table logging?
A. Table logging should be used instead of change requests whenever possible
B. Table logging provides an audit history of who made what changes and when
C. Table logging does not negatively impact system resources
D. All of the above
57) Which of the following statements is false in regard to development classes?
A. Development classes facilitate project management by grouping similar
B. All Repository objects are assigned to a development class
C. A development class determines the transport route that a changed Repository object will follow
D. A local object does not need a development class
58) Which of the following kinds of changes are transported using Workbench change requests?
A. Client-independent changes
B. Modifications to SAP-delivered objects
C. Changes made using the ABAP Editor and ABAP Dictionary
D. Repairs to R/3 Repository objects that originated in another R/3 System
E. All of the above
59) Which of the following data is not contained in the object list of a task?
A. The actual change made to the objects listed in the task
B. The list of changed objects recorded to the task
C. Whether the objects recorded to the task are locked
D. The complete Object Directory entry for the object
60) Which of the following statements are correct regarding repairs and
A. Repairs are changes to SAP-delivered objects; modifications are changes to any object that originated on an R/3 System other than the current R/3 System
B. A repair flag protects an R/3 Repository object against being overwritten by an import
C. All repairs are saved to Workbench change requests
D. A modification is a change to an SAP-delivered object
E. All of the above
61) Which of the following requirements must be met before you can change both clientdependent and client-independent Customizing settings in a client?
A. The client settings must allow for changes to client-independent Customizing objects
B. The client role must be Production
C. The system change option must be set to Modifiable
D. The client settings must allow for changes to client-dependent Customizing
62) Which of the following statements are correct when project leaders and project team members receive only the recommended authorizations?
A. Only developers can create change requests
B. Only project leaders can create change requests, and are therefore responsible for assigning project team members to change requests
C. Project team members can create and release change requests
D. Project leaders can release change requests
63) Which of the following statements are correct with regard to Project IMGs?
A. The Project IMG provides access to the Customizing activities defined for a
B. Customizing is performed in the project IMG tree structure
C. The Project IMG enables you to display project status information and document Customizing activities
D. All of the above
64) Which of the following activities are performed using the Customizing Organizer?
A. Viewing all Customizing change requests related to a particular user
B. Viewing all Workbench change requests related to a particular user
C. Viewing all change requests related to a particular user
D. Managing change requests you own or reviewing change requests in which you have assigned tasks
65) Which of the following statements is correct in regard to Customizing?
A. All Customizing activities in the IMG activities can be transported
B. All changes resulting from IMG activities can be transported
C. All Customizing changes are automatically recorded to a change request if the client change option is set to Automatic recording of changes
D. A Customizing activity may involve the creation of client-independent objects and therefore requires Workbench change request
66) Which of the following activities are performed using client comparison tools?
A. Comparing the customizing settings of two R/3 clients in the same R/3 System or in a different R/3 System
B. Adjusting the Customizing differences between two different R/3 clients
C. Transporting Customizing settings into the production client
D. Comparing the objects listed in the object list of a change request with an R/3 client
67) Which of the following is a prerequisite for copying client-dependent changes to a unit test client using a client copy according to a transport request (Transaction SCC1)?
A. The change request has been released
B. The tasks have been released, but the change request has not
C. The tasks have been released after successful unit testing by the owner of the task
D. The change request has not been released
68) Which of the following are the results of releasing a task?
A. A data file is created in the transport directory and contains the objects recorded
in the change request
B. The object list and documentation for the task are copied to the change request
C. All objects recorded in the task are locked
D. You can no longer save changes to that task
69) Which of the following are result of releasing and exporting a change request?
A. A data file is created in the transport directory to contain copies of the objects recorded in the change request
B. Versions are created in the version database for all R/3 Repository objects in the object list of the change request
C. All repairs recorded in the change request are confirmed
D. You can no longer save changes to that change request
70) When you release a Customizing change request, you have the option to do which of the following?
A. Release the change request to another Customizing change request
B. Schedule the release of the change request for a late time
C. Release the change request to a transportable change request
D. Initiate immediate release and export
71) Which of the following is a prerequisite for releasing a transportable change request?
A. There are no syntax errors in the ABAP programs recorded to the change request
B. You must own the tasks in the change request
C. All Repository objects in the change request are locked by the change request
D. The change request has documentation
72) The export process initiates which of the following activities?
A. The creation of files in the transport directory
B. The automatic import of change requests into the target system—for example, the quality assurance system
C. The addition of the exported change request to the import buffer of the target system
D. The deletion of the change request within the R/3 System
73) Which of the following activities result in a version history for all Repository objects?
A. A Repository object is recorded to a change request
B. Change requests are imported into an R/3 System, and the transport parameter vers_at_imp is activated
C. A task containing a Repository object is released
D. A change request containing a Repository object is released
74) Which of the following statements are correct in regard to import queues?
A. Import queues are the TMS representation of the import buffer on the operating system level
B. You have to manipulate import queues to transport change requests
C. Import queues should be closed before starting an import using TMS
D. You can import only an entire import queue
75) Which of the following statements is correct in regard to preliminary imports?
A. SAP recommends using preliminary imports rather than imports of entire queues.
B. Preliminary imports should be performed only in exceptional cases
C. Change requests imported as preliminary imports remain in the import queue
D. Change requests are deleted from the import queue after preliminary imports. This prevents them from being imported gain with the next import of the entire import queue
76) Which of the following statements is correct in regard to imports into an R/3 System?
A. Imports can be performed only by using the start import functionality in the TMS
B. Imports can be performed only by using tp commands on the operating system level to prepare the import queue and then using the start import functionality inthe TMS
C. Imports can be performed only by using tp commands at the operating system level
D. Imports can be performed by using either a tp command on the operating system level or the TMS import functionality
77) Which of the following statements is correct in regard to transports between different transport groups?
A. They are not possible
B. They can be performed only by using tp on the operating system level with special options
C. They can be performed using the TMS with special options provided by the
D. They require you to adjust the corresponding import queues
78) Which of the following statements are correct in regard to transports between different transport domains?
A. They are not possible
B. They require you to create a virtual system and a virtual transport directory
C. They require you to configure identical transport groups within the different transport domains
D. They require you to create external systems and an external transport directory
E. They require you to adjust the corresponding import queues.
79) Which of the following statements re correct in regard to the transport control program tp?
A. To perform imports, tp must always be used directly on the operating system level
B. SAP recommends that you use the TMS instead of tp to perform imports
C. tp is responsible for exporting and importing objects from and to R/3 Systems
D. tp does not observe the sequence of change requests in the import queue when performing imports
80) Which of the following statements are correct in regard to import queues and import buffers?
A. Import queues are TMS representations in R/3 of the import buffer files on the operating system level
B. Import queues and import buffers are completely independent of each other
C. Import buffers have to be manipulated before imports can be performed on the operating system level
D. Manipulating import buffers may cause serious inconsistencies and should be performed only in exceptional cases.
81) Which of the following statements are correct in regard to the import options formerly known as unconditional modes?
A. Import options cannot be used when imports are performed on the operating system level using tp.
B. Import options are used to cause specific rules of the Change and Transport System (CTS) to be ignored
C. Import options must be used when importing into multiple clients using tp.
D. Import options can be selected in the TMS using the expert mode
82) Which of the following statements are correct in regard to the sequence of processing steps tp follows when performing imports?
A. tp collectively processes each import step for all change requests in an import queue before proceeding with the next import step
B. tp processes all import steps for a single request before proceeding to the next change request
C. The processing sequence followed by tp ensures that when a change request with a faulty object is followed in the import queue by a change request with the corrected object, the faulty object will not affect the runtime environment of the target system
D. tp imports and activates ABAP Dictionary structures prior to the main import phase to ensure that the current structures are able to receive new data during the main import phase.
83) Which of the following statements are correct in regard to troubleshooting imports?
A. In R/3, you cannot display log files that do not depend on a specific request. For example, you cannot display log files related to generic import steps, such as structure conversion.
B. SAP recommends that you check the SLOG file and the ALOG file before
checking the single step log files.
C. By default, all return codes greater than eight cause tp to abort a running import
D. tp is the only transport tool that uses return codes.
84) Which of the following statements are correct in regard to buffer synchronization?
A. Transport activities do not affect buffer synchronization
B. Imports affect buffer synchronization even in central R/3 systems
C. R3trans can invalidate buffer content
D. Importing data into a production system can significantly impact performance, because some buffer content may be invalidated and reloaded. This causes high system load
E. Importing programs and ABAP Dictionary data cannot cause inconsistencies in the target system, even if the programs or data affect running programs and their environment
85) Which of the following statements are correct in regard to the interaction between transport tools?
A. During exports, tp calls R3trans to access the database of the source system and
extract the objects to be transported
B. tp triggers the transport daemon RDDIMPDP in R/3 using the operating system tool sapevt
C. Using the tables TRBAT and TRJOB, tp communicates with ABAP programs
involved in the transport process
D. tp communicates with only RDDIMPDP
86) Which of the following statements are correct in regard to the R/3 Release strategy?
A. Functional Releases are automatically shipped to all customers
B. Correction Releases provide only corrections and no new functionality with
respect to the previous R/3 Functional Release
C. Functional Releases receive only limited OCS maintenance; that is, only very urgent corrections are available as Support Packages
D. R/3 Release upgrades are possible only for Correction Releases
87) Which of the following statements are correct in regard to Support Packages?
A. Support Packages change the SAP standard of your R/3 System in advance of the next R/3 Release upgrade
B. You can apply all types of Support Packages to all R/3 installations, regardless of the components used in the installation
C. Support Packages are available only to customers who are participants in the First Customer Shipment (FCS) program
D. Different types of Support Packages may be required for R/3 Installations with different components
88) Which of the following statements are correct in regard to the SAP Patch Manager?
A. The SAP Patch Manager ensures that Support Packages are applied in the correct sequence
B. The SAP Patch Manager does not check whether the type of Support Package you wish to apply is appropriate for your R/3 installation. It is up to you to decide whether, for example, you require a Conflict Resolution Transport.
C. The SAP Patch Manager does not offer you the chance to protect SAP objects that you have modified. These objects are automatically overwritten.
D. The SAP Patch Manager automatically prompts you to call the modification
adjustment Transactions SPDD or SPAU if necessary
89) Which of the following statements are correct in regard to R/3 Release upgrades?
A. Objects in the customer namespace are not overwritten
B. A Repository switch is the replacement of your current R/3 Repository by the R/3 Repository in the new R/3 Release
C. All customer modifications to ABAP Dictionary object are lost
D. Customer modifications to SAP objects that you want to preserve must be
transferred to the new Release through the modification adjustment process
90) Which of the following statements are correct in regard to the modification adjustment process?
A. Transaction SPAU is used for most ABAP Dictionary objects
B. Transaction SPDD is used for most ABAP Dictionary objects
C. Not using Transaction SPDD where applicable may cause data loss
D. During modification adjustment, you must choose to return to the SAP standard