Please note most of these questions are gathered by me from students who have already taken certification exam and from google.
Hope you will find these useful !! All the best!
1)Which of the following components indicate that R3 is a client / server system?
a. Multiple DB’s
b. Database server
c. 3 separate hardware servers (DB, applcn & presentation server)
d. Db service, app service & presentation service
2) Which of the following is not contained in R/3 DB?
a. The R/3 Repository
b. The R/3 kernel
c. Customer Data
d. Transaction data
e. Customizing Data
f. The ABAP dictionary
3) Which of the following is correct in regard to R/3 clients?9/15/2003
a. The R/3 client has it’s own customer data and programs which are not
accessible to other clients within the same R/3 system.
b. An R/3 client has all R/3 repository objects and client independent
customizing with all other clients in the R/3 system
c. An R/3 client shares customizing and Applcn data with other clients in the
same R/3 system
d. An R/3 client enables you to separate applcn data from customizing data
4) Which of the following statements is correct in regard to SAP Client Concept
a. All customizing settings are client independent
b. A client has unique set of applcn data
c. A client has it’s own repository objects
d. All customizing settings are client dependant
5) Which of the following strategies enables R/3 customers to avoid making
modifications to SAP Std objects?
a. Using Enhancement techs such as Program exits & menu exits
b. Modifying SAP delivered programs
c. Changing SAP std functionality using the IMG
d. Performing customizing to provide the required functionality
6) Which of the following statements are correct in regard to IMG?
a. The IMG consists of series of customizing activities for defining a Companies
b. The IMG is a online resource providing the necessary info and steps to help
you implementing the R/3 applcn Modules
c. IMG is client independent
d. All of the above
7) Which of the following strategies enables an Enterprise to meet its business needs by
changing or enhancing R/3 functionality
a. Maintaining application data using the Various R3 Business transactions in
the SAP Std
b. Using the ABAP workbench to create the read R/3 repository objects
c. Using customizing to modify R/3 programs after obtaining an access key from
d. Using customer Exits to enhance the functionality of existing SAP Objects
8) Which of the following statements are correct in regards to modifications
a modification is a change to an SAP Std object
b. A modification must be registered using the SAP OSS (SSCR)
c. SAP recommends modification only if customer’s business meets cannot be
me by customizing enhancement techs or customer dev
d. All the above
9) Which of the following statements is correct in regard to the customizing
a. Customizing enables R/3 applcn process to be set to reflect a companies
b. Customizing can be performed only from within IMG
c. Customizing is necessary because R/3 delivered w/o Business process.
d. None of the above
10) Which of the following is correct in regard to R/3 repository
a. Customers can develop new repository objects using tools in the ABAP
b. Customer developed repository objects reside in the R/3 repository alongside
std repository objects
c. Customers can create & assign new repository objects to a development class
d. All of the above
11) Which of the following statements is correct in regard to critical client roles as
recommended by SAP?
a. Customizing changes can be made in any client
b. All customizing & dev changes should be made in a single R/3 client
c. Repository object should be created and changed in R/3 Quality assurance
d. Unit testing should take place in the customizing and dev client
12) Which of the following activities should not be performed within a system landscape
a. Customizing & dev changes are promoted to a QAS client before being
delivered to PRD
b. The R/3 system is upgraded to a new R/3 release
c. Dev changes are mad directly in the PRD client
d. Changes are assigned to a specific role
13) Which of the following benefits does the 3-system landscape recommended by SAP
a. Customizing and dev, testing, and prod activities take place in separate DB
environments and do not affect one another
b. Changes are tested in the QAS system and imported in the PRD system only
c. Client independent changes can be made in the DEV system w/o immediately
affecting the PRD client
d. All of the above
14) Which of the following statements is correct in regard to multiple R/3 clients?
a. All clients in the same R/3 system share the same R/3 repository and client
independent customizing settings
b. No more than one client in the same R/3 system should allow changes to
client independent customizing changes.
c. If a client allows for changes to client dependent customizing, the client
should also allow for changes to Client independent customizing objects
d. All of the above.
15) Which of the following statements is correct in regard to setup of 3-system landscape
a. There is only R/3 DB for the system landscape
b. One client should allow for the automatic recording of client dependent
customizing and client independent changes.
c. All R/3 systems have the same System ID (SID)
d. All clients must have unique client numbers
5. A, D
7. B, D