This article answers following queries:
- How to export user master and authorization profiles in SAP system?
- Which tcode is used for user master export in SAP system?
- Which profile to be used to export user master in SAP system?
SCC8 transaction can be used for export of user master and authorization profiles in SAP system.
So, please select profile as SAP_USER and input the correct target system and target client in which user master needs to be imported later.
After that click on “Schedule as Background Job” pushbutton.
It will result in below screen.
1) Source client which you would like to export
2) Select background server (optional). If it is not selected, load balancing will happen and client export can happen on any available background server.
3) Please tick "immediately" checkbox (as shown below)
4) Please tick "No Printer Dialog" checkbox (as shown below)
It will result in below screen asking confirmation to continue.
Please click continue pushbutton to start the export of User Masters.
We should follow above process and export users from all clients that are available in SCC4. User master export may not be required for clients 001 and 066 (as these are standard clients).
Please make note of which Export contains which client’s user data so that you can import them later again (as part of post refresh steps)