This article answers following queries:
- How to identify who has imported a transport request in SAP system?
- How to determine user id with which a transport is imported in SAP system?
- What transaction is used for checking who has imported a transport request?
- How to identify which user imported a transport request in SAP system?
- How to identify which user was used for importing a transport request?
Sometimes, there might be requirement to determine who has imported a particular transport request.
1) Transports were not imported in defined sequence
2) Wrong transport was imported
3) You want to determine which user id was used for transport import
In similar scenarios as mentioned above, while troubleshooting an issue, we may require to identify who has performed that transport import. Please proceed as follows to identify that
1) Login to respective SAP system, in which there is requirement to identify the user who has imported a transport request
2) Goto transaction STMS_IMPORT, which displays import queue of system (as shown below)
3) In this screen, navigate to Goto menu and select Import History (as shown below) to display import history of the system
4) In that screen, Go to “Edit” menu and select “Display More” option
5) It displays similar screen as shown below. Column “User” indicates user id with which particular transport got imported. Using that user id, we should be able to identify person, imported that transport